Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Scaled Drawing


This week we have been working on and finishing off our scaled drawings for maths week. On the smaller grid the width and height of the frame was 12x10. The way I have drawn out my grid or frame is by ruling out 1cm of sqaures up, down, and across the page, then I moved on to my enlarged grid. But before I did that I did my lable which had my name, what we were doing, and the ratio on it which was 1:2. On the enlarged grid which was on a (A3 sized paper), I doubled the measurents so they were 24x20 and ruled a grid or a frame with 2cm sqaures. The thing that was hard for me was to go sqaure by sqaure and draw out the image carefully. This was my first time doing this activity so it was a bit of a challange, but I think I still need a bit more practice. The best part about doing this activity was drawing out the image and seeing how most parts of the image look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment