Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Rugby Union Competition



Yesterday we went to the Rugby Union Interschool competition, we played five games and only lost one which was against Pt. England, the rest of the games we had one. The school's we played were
Pt. England, Glenn Innes, St Pierres, Pt England Barbarian, and Bailey Road School, the best game we played was against St Pierres because we scored 11 - 2 agianst them. Our first game we played which was against Pt. England was the hardest game we played out of the five different schools we played. At rugby union my goal was to score at least one try and I achieved that goal by putting as much effort in as I can. Yesterday I really enjoyed playing against the other schools and I also enjoyed playing a good, fair, and fun game.

No comments:

Post a Comment