Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Lighthouse For Sale Poster


During the week LS2 have been looking at and learning about lighthouse's.For this activity our task was to create a For Sale poster of a lighthouse of our choice,The lighthouse I chose to do was called The Historic Chesapeake Bay lighthouse located in America.In American dollars this lighthouse costs $US 15,00 but using an exchange calculator we exchanged this in to New Zealand money and turned out with this, 
$NZ 22,160,25.In my poster I have included a photo and some of the features of this lighthouse,and I have put big pop writing of the word 
FOR SALE to hook the veiwers in,so that this would be the first thing they look at.I have also included the price of the lighthouse at the bottom right corner of this poster.I really enjoyed doing this task because I liked how the price was exchanged into NZ money and how it was a big difference. This week I learnt how American money is a big difference to 
New Zealand money.

No comments:

Post a Comment